A a part of UNCTAD eWeek 2020, Estonian Permanent Mission in Geneva will host on 28 April 10:30-12:00 (CET) a webinar on “Real-time economy – a boost to eCommerce?” .The session will focus on the concept of real-time economy (RTE) and how governments and businesses can enable this cross-sectoral and borderless approach in the benefit of e-commerce.
Real-time economy is a digital ecosystem that helps to simplify business processes in order to help companies to focus on their main activities and save resources on various maintenance and support activities. In the center of such ecosystem is the data movement occurring real time or with a minimal delay between various information systems, organizations, sectors and even countries in a digital, structures and standardized format.
Register for the event here and join the discussion!
Looking forward to virtually welcoming you at the session!
Mr. Christman Roos (Adviser, Estonian Ministry of Economy and Communications)
– Ms. Shamika N. Sirimanne (Director, Division on Technology and Logistics (DTL), UNCTAD)
– Mr. Christian Minoungou (Senior Policy Officer from the Department of Infrastructure and Energy, African Union Commission) or Mr. Jean Bertrand Azapmo (Principal Adviser to the AU Commissioner for Trade and Industry)
– Mr Lati Matata (Director of Postal Technology Centre, Universal Postal Union)
– Mr. Franck Mertens (Team Manager, Finnish Patent and Registration Office)
– Mr. Mark Hoyland (CEO, Aurora solutions)
The entire eWeek programme is available on UNCTAD´s eWeek page.